All Crystal types, Terms and Conditions of Sales from Gemzworlds.com
All postal rates quoted are for goods to be delivered to Europe, United Kingdom, United States and Asia by STANDARD POST or REGISTERED POST OR COURIER. However, all items purchased below the value of €25.00 will automatically be posted by Standard Post unless otherwise requested.
Goods can be delivered to Europe, United Kingdom, United States and Asia Registered Post. This method of postage offers the customer the protection of Insured, Guaranteed, and Signed Delivery. All goods posted by Registered Postage are Insured to the Goods’ Value up to and inclusive of €150.00. If the goods are damaged, lost or not delivered, we will offer you a full replacement or your money back.
This post to Europe, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Asia is an inexpensive way to have your goods delivered. We will have postage certification from An Post to show when and where we posted the goods, but we will not accept responsibility for loss, damage or non-delivery.
We have established a preferential rate with several COURIER companies, and this service can deliver goods with absolute confidence and reliability to Europe, United Kingdom, United States and Asia. All goods, no matter the value, are insured. The cost of delivery is a little more expensive, but it is a superior delivery service for peace of mind. Guarantee
GemZworld.com undertake that if you are not satisfied with a product you have purchased for whatever reason, you may return the goods sold within 7 days of delivery and receive an alternative choice or a complete refund of any monies paid (less all postage costs) whichever you prefer.
If you decide not to return the goods within 7 days of delivery, you will enter into a contractual relationship with International Crystals and Institute Limited, trading as Gemzworld.com.
We only offer you the very best quality of goods, so we are happy to guarantee quality on all the items you order from us.
General Terms & Conditions
Shopping with GemZworld.com
You can only Order Products online:
- Online via this website
- When you place an Order for a Product in any of the ways described above (“Order”), you are contracting to buy the item for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
- When you place your order online, we will send you an email to confirm that we have received the order. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your Order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will meet your Order. Once we have sent the confirmation email, we will check availability and contact you with a further email. If the Product is available and the details of the Order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the Products purchased. If the Product is not available, we will also let you know by email.
- GemZworld.com may cancel any sale and not supply any products or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion. If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- All new orders are deemed separate, and each is treated individually.
- The price for each Product is shown on GemZworld.com, INCLUDES V.A.T., at 21%.
- We always try to make sure that the prices on GemZworld.com are accurate, but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the pricing of the products in your order, we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you, we will treat the order as cancelled). If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details, based on the delivery address you specify. For more information about our delivery charges and dispatch to UK, Europe, USA and Asia, click here.
- Prices are quoted on GemZworld.com in EURO – outside Ireland. Your credit card company should exchange the amount charged to your country’s currency at the current rate, but you can use www.xe.com “currency converter” to estimate the price in your currency. Please note that the “currency converter” is only a guide and may not accurately reflect current exchange rates. Please note that both charges and refunds are in Euros, and GemZworld.com cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Non-EU customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately, we cannot advise you what these costs will be – please consult your local customs office for more information.
- You must pay for your Order before it is delivered, and you can do so by Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal.
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimize the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
- Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the Order.
- All Order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address where the Order’s named recipient differs.
- If you have received a promotional gift voucher from GemZworld.com, only one such Gift Voucher may be redeemed per purchase.
- Specific Terms and Conditions apply to the sale and use of Gemzworld.com Gift Vouchers.
- We try to keep GemZworld.com as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that a particular product will always be available. If we can’t supply a product, you will not be charged for it, and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.
- All special offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a Product you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your order. If this happens, you may cancel your order, and we will refund you the money you have paid for it. Delivery
- GemZworld.com deliver to destinations worldwide.
- Please Order from GemZworld.come with enough time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time, as GemZworld.com cannot be responsible for this.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Copyright and Trade Marks
- GemZworld.com does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any Product nor the right to copy them.
- International Crystals Limited owns the copyright in GemZworld.com and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to the GemZworld.com web site, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of GemZworld.com, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
- You may use GemZworld.com for private, personal and commercial use to view, copy and print portions of GemZworld.com for the sole purpose of placing Orders. The materials on GemZworld.com may not be used for any other purpose with permission.
- International Crystals & Institute Limited, International Crystals, GemZworld.com and our logos are trade names or trademarks of International Crystals & Institute Limited and may not be used by anyone without our express permission.
- GemZworld.com makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- When you place an order, we may ask you for certain information, and you may submit personal data to GemZworld.com (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact and bank/credit card details). We may also record which products you are interested in, which products you purchase, and customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
a. Process your Order;
b. Provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service;
c. Help fraud prevention, i.e., e-check card details with our credit agency and reserve the right to refuse Orders on that basis (your credit rating can be checked for a nominal fee with the main Irish agencies.
d. Open and run your account;
e. Administer prize draws;
f. Provide a more personal shopping experience.
g. Use your email address to send you special offers and ezines from our company group, International Crystals & Institute Limited.
- By making an Order and submitting your data, you agree to this use.
- We also monitor and record telephone calls for training purposes and improve the service from time to time.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- Suppose you have used the GemZworld.com web site before or have Ordered Products from International Crystals or Angels and Crystals. It is possible that we have this information already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful. If you are an existing customer, we will keep you informed unless you tell us not.
- If you are a new customer we will give you the choice (for example, once you have placed an Order) whether or not you want us to contact you about future offers, events and new Products or related activities that you may find useful. We will not bombard you with emails, but we’d like to keep you informed of the developments on InternationalCrystals.ie.
- We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies.
- International Crystals will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give us your consent.
- Where requested, please, therefore, check the relevant box.
- To improve our service at InternationalCrystals. i.e. we may use a device known as a ‘cookie’. Cookies are a means by which information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited InternationalCrystals.com before) is recorded on your hard drive and used by us to improve InternationalCrystals. i.e. and the products and services available to you.
- International Crystals are registered with the Information Commissioner in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We believe that you will be delighted with your product, but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible, and these terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
- Please note that product returns cannot be accepted in person at our office address.
- If the product is unwanted for any reason, we will accept the unwanted products and issue refunds according to the Guarantee above. Refunds will only be issued to the purchaser via the style in which the payment was made initially.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If the product is Damaged or Faulty, although we try to select and package the products and ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a Product arrives damaged or with defects or is not what you Ordered, we will replace it if you return the Product to us at the postal address below within 7 days of receipt. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to enable us to process the refund.
When returning Faulty Products, please contact us by email at info@GemZworld.com as we will allocate you with a Returns Code, which should be included with the package to improve the processing of your return and a return address.
We may also advise you on how to send the item back to us. Occasionally items may have to be picked up by a courier service. Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method that requires a signature upon receipt.
- When returning Faulty Products, please contact us by your email at info@GemZworld.com. We will allocate you with a Returns Code, which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
- We may also advise you on how to send the item back to us. Occasionally items may have to be picked up by a courier service. Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method that requires a signature upon receipt.
- For help with items later than 7 days after your initial purchase, please email us for more information.
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
You will be responsible for the returned Products until they reach us.
- Unwanted Products – European Distance Selling Regulations (DSRs) By law, consumers in the European Union have the right to cancel a contract for the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after receipt of the order. If you wish to cancel your order under the DSRs, we ask you to please notify our Customer Service team quoting your name and order number:
- In the case of cancelling your order within this cooling-off period we will refund the cost of the item only. We will not refund the cost of gift-wrapping, your costs in returning the item to us, and other services provided to you in connection with your purchase (e.g. Express Delivery) UNLESS you are returning the item to us because of an error on our part (or because it is defective) under our 7-day Money-back Policy above.
- By email at GEMZWORLD
- We will then arrange for you to be refunded accordingly.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
International Crystals Responsibilities
- International Crystals have tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the Products as accurate as possible, but you should check the dimensions stated on InternationalCrystals.ie or contact us for exact sizes.
- International Crystals shall insure Ordered Products at their retail value whilst being delivered to you. Please check the delivered Products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction.
- International Crystals will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but do not give any guarantees, warranties, or representations regarding any other person’s services.
- Because of the nature of the Internet, International Crystals provides and maintains InternationalCrystals. i.e. on an “as is”, “as available” basis and makes no promise that uses of InternationalCrystals. i.e. will be uninterrupted or entirely error-free. We are not responsible to you if we cannot provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- Our website contains links to other websites that are not under control and are not maintained. These links are provided for your convenience only, and we are not responsible for those sites’ content.
- Except as provided above, we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You will be responsible for any breach of these terms you. If you use InternationalCrystals.ie breach of these terms, you will be liable to and will reimburse International Crystals for any loss or damage caused as a result.
- These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit International Crystal’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
- International Crystals will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
- Please read the instructions, manuals and other user documentation that comes with your Products carefully. International Crystals are not involved in the manufacture of Products and will not advise their use or operation or the manufacturer’s guidelines. You are urged to use all Products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, which are available to you.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, International Crystals excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to International Crystals and InternationalCrystals.ie shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information on InternationalCrystals.ie
- Any interruptions to or delays in updating InternationalCrystals.ie
- The infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of InternationalCrystals.ie or any Product purchased through InternationalCrystals.ie
- Any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the firebox.com web site or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
- Any loss of profit wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong;
- Any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading InternationalCrystals.ie or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from any web browser or their licensees and affiliates;
- The availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (“External Sites”) to which we link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- All representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have an effect. General
- International Crystals may change or withdraw any part of InternationalCrystals.ie, or may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- International Crystals may also terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend service upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to International Crystal’s other rights.
- International Crystals act as principal on its own account and not as agent for you or any other person.
- If International Crystals do not enforce any provision of this agreement, such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
- In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at International Crystals option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions, and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms constitute the full agreement between you and International Crystals and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of the contract proposed.
- Since we are principally aiming InternationalCrystals.ie at the Irish and EU market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with any other countries’ local laws (though we will try to make sure it does).
- Under the Irish Criminal Justice Act 1988, it is an offence to sell knives and certain bladed or pointed articles to persons under16 years of age.
- Use of InternationalCrystals.ie and these terms are subject to the laws of Ireland and the jurisdiction of the Irish CourtsYou can watch our Free Videos on Crystals HERE